SNS Users' Forums
  • Announcements

• Eric Newbauer

Follow SNS on Twitter!

Get notifications via Twitter! Looking for instant updates? We're now also announcing new versions and beta programs via Twitter. Follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter. Thanks!
digidow

Can I get a straight answer.

I've read through the forums, and nobody can give me a definitive answer if Sanmp 3.1.376 is compatible with MacOS 10.7.x. I've contacted support and they say "follow us on Twitter!".

Well,seeing how the only thing they tweet is pertaining to trade shows. That doesn't really answer the question.

I've read through the forums, and nobody can give me a definitive answer if Sanmp 3.1.376 is compatible MacOS 10.7. I've contacted support and they say "follow us Twitter!".

Well,seeing how the only thing they tweet is pertaining to trade shows. That doesn't really answer the question.

SANmp 3.1 is not compatible with Lion 10.7.x and we have not yet announced the release date of a Lion compatible version of SANmp.

The release of Lion compatible SANmp will be posted to the Product Announcements forum:

http://www.snsforums.com/index.php?showforum=3

As a registered user you can subscribe to that forum to be immediately notified of future releases.