Jump to content
SNS Users' Forums
  • Announcements

    • Eric Newbauer

      Forum closed   06/30/2018

      PLEASE NOTE: This forum is closed and no longer moderated. Please visit https://www.studionetworksolutions.com/support/ for assistance with your SNS products. Follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter. Thank you!

cyberworldbd

Members
  • Content count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About cyberworldbd

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. It's the old story, "I want to share my internet with bandwidth control, " but my question is different because there is an intelligent bandwidth control? Control normal band: each MAC (PC) is limited to the band, even though the band being free of your connection will not pass x kbps. Intelligent bandwidth control: each MAC (PC) has the right to band, there is no limitation, but the band will be divided according to need. Examples: - Only one PC using the network: 100% band. - Two pcs using the network: each pc with a 50% of the bandwidth, but if the first is using only 30%, then the second can use the remaining 70%. - Two pcs using the network: either ordering the band maximum, each entitled to 50% of bandwidth. Is there something or is to be implemented yet?
  2. It's the old story, "I want to share my internet with bandwidth control, " but my question is different because there is an intelligent bandwidth control? Control normal band: each MAC (PC) is limited to the band, even though the band being free of your connection will not pass x kbps. Intelligent bandwidth control: each MAC (PC) has the right to band, there is no limitation, but the band will be divided according to need. Examples: - Only one PC using the network: 100% band. - Two pcs using the network: each pc with a 50% of the bandwidth, but if the first is using only 30%, then the second can use the remaining 70%. - Two pcs using the network: either ordering the band maximum, each entitled to 50% of bandwidth. Is there something or is to be implemented yet?
  3. It's the old story, "I want to share my internet with bandwidth control, " but my question is different because there is an intelligent bandwidth control? Control normal band: each MAC (PC) is limited to the band, even though the band being free of your connection will not pass x kbps. Intelligent bandwidth control: each MAC (PC) has the right to band, there is no limitation, but the band will be divided according to need. Examples: - Only one PC using the network: 100% band. - Two pcs using the network: each pc with a 50% of the bandwidth, but if the first is using only 30%, then the second can use the remaining 70%. - Two pcs using the network: either ordering the band maximum, each entitled to 50% of bandwidth. Is there something or is to be implemented yet?
×