• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marissao

marissao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

I am experiencing difficulties with getting getting 3 out of 4 of my partitioned drives to appear in SANmp Client and Admin disk manager. For some reason it is only showing one of my 4 partitioned drives in available disks.

Half of the drives in my promise media raid enclosure are showing a red light above a consistent green light. I'm not sure what all of this could mean but I'm hoping that I have not lost any data and that the system may have a safety or reboot mode. I really need assistance with this ASAP.

Thanks,
M

#2 Joseph Behrens

Joseph Behrens

• KB Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Marissao, I am trying to find this in our incidents at support@studionetworksolutions.com.
Have you been in contact with us there? If not, please do.

-Joseph
Joseph Behrens, SNS Support Engineer
----
Learn about our SAN/NAS storage products
Follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter

#3 marissao

marissao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

Marissao, I am trying to find this in our incidents at support@studionetworksolutions.com.
Have you been in contact with us there? If not, please do.

-Joseph

Joseph,

Thanks for the reply. It actually turned out to be a capacity issue on the media server and was resolved by offloading some of the media that was taking up massive amounts of space.

Thanks!
Marissa

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: available, disk, mouting, failure, red, light, promise, raid, sanmp, partitioned