This is a minor upgrade, with improvements in stability, performance and compatibility. This version will operate in 32 or 64 bit mode.
- Snow Leopard support (32-bit and 64-bit kernels)
- Improved support with non-SNS iSCSI targets
- Target-level options for SessionType and AuthMethod
- Improved handling of non-ASCII characters in target name
- Addressed intermittent issues with iPhoto, Aperture and rsync
- Show warning, suggest value if Initiator Name is blank
- Addressed problem where globalSAN could spontaneously drop a connection
Thanks to all beta testers who provided valuable feedback!
Visit our website for more information or to download the globalSAN iSCSI initiator for Mac OS X.
For immediate updates, follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter.