EVO Version 2.2 includes the following updates:
- Dynamic I/O Balancing offers improved performance with multipathed Ethernet configurations. (Enable/disable on Advanced page)
- Performance improvements with NAS shared volumes
- Introduced updates to support newer hardware and more hardware configurations
- Improvements to processing routines after hard shutdown (e.g. power loss w/o UPS)
- Addressed issues with quad activation
- Addressed a rounding error in volume size estimation
- Addressed issue with NTP not synchronizing exactly when expected
- Increased allowable length for email notification recipient address
- Other minor fixes
Version 2.2 of the EVO OS is backwards-compatible with all hardware revisions of EVO units. The OS software upgrade is free to existing users.
Please visit the EVO Shared Storage System page for more information about EVO.