Mac OS X: SANmp 22.214.171.1246
Windows: SANmp 126.96.36.1995
Before installing, please note:
- Before upgrading from any previous version of SANmp it is strongly recommended that you disconnect from the SAN and uninstall any existing installations of SANmp.
- The Client and Admin are now bundled into one installer. To install SANmp Admin, launch the SANmp installer and choose the Customize option. You'll be able to install Admin and Client at the same time with only one restart cycle.
- Please review the readme.txt file and Help documents for more information about this new version.
- 32-bit and 64-bit Snow Leopard compatibility
- New Trial Mode for evaluation without a HASP dongle
- Ability to do mass converts now also in OS X
- Repair/Maintenance mode now supports third party utilities
- Change permissions for all selected users in one operation
- Ability to unconvert to native Windows MBR format
- Support for shared logins (one account, multiple workstations)
- SANmp Client can be run under Power User account in Windows XP
- Double-click mounted volume in SANmp Client to reveal in Finder/Explorer
- New contextual menu in SANmp Client
- New contextual menu to unmount/remount SANmp volume in Finder/Explorer
- Option to auto-refresh SANmp Client window on focus
- Option to login concurrently to CLI and GUI
- SANmp volumes can now be unmounted from the Pro Tools Workspace
- Read and Write sync combined into one checkbox
- Expiration date for evaluation HASP is shown in the About box
- SANmp now uses launchd instead of StartupItems on OS X
- Better formatting of Japanese fonts in SANmp
- Shortcut keys are now shown in tool tips and menu items
- Various updates to dialog messages
- Improved compatibility with XDCAM devices
- Resolved problem with iSCSI on 64-bit Windows XP
- Addressed certain installer/uninstaller issues
For more information (or to download the free trial) visit the SANmp page on our website.
This is a free upgrade to all existing users and is available for download here.
For immediate updates, follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter.