This is a minor upgrade, which includes the following improvements and new features:
- 32-bit Snow Leopard compatibility
- More detailed logging of fabric state changes
- Support for EMC arrays using ALUA mode 4 (Enterprise)
- Added 'emcinfo' utility for detailed information about EMC arrays (Enterprise)
- Improved control for IBM/LSI Arrays (Enterprise)
- Added 'rdacutil' utility for controlling fail-back behavior on RDAC arrays (Enterprise)
- Resolved issue where the Apple Fibre Channel driver could prevent Ellipse from loading
This is a free upgrade to all users and is available for download here.
Visit our website for more information on the Ellipse Fibre Channel HBA for Mac OS X.
For immediate updates, follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter.