This is a major upgrade, with significant portions rewritten for improvements in stability, performance and compatibility.
- 32-bit Snow Leopard compatibility
- Updated user interface
- Sleep/hibernation support
- Ability to connect persistent targets without logging into OS X account
- Asynchronous logout
- Enhanced error reporting
- Recovery of redirected logins uses the original IP (per "Gilligan" spec.)
- Support IPv6 during discovery
- Addressed issue with Login PDU for target authentication
- Addressed issues with transition to FULL_FEATURE_PHASE
- Now using launchd
- Addressed various incompatibilites reported for 3.3 with OpenSolaris, NetApp, Dell/EqualLogic and EMC targets
- In some cases, the Preference Pane may require a force quit the first time a portal is added, immediately after installation.
- Initiator Name may be left blank for some configurations. If this happens, type "eui.YourComputerName" into the box.
Visit our website for more information or to download the globalSAN iSCSI initiator for Mac OS X.
For immediate updates, follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter.