This is a major upgrade, with significant portions rewritten for improvements in stability, performance and compatibility.
- 32-bit Snow Leopard compatibility
- Updated user interface
- Sleep/hibernation support
- Ability to connect persistent targets without logging into OS X account
- Asynchronous logout
- Enhanced error reporting
- Support IPv6 during discovery
- Addressed issue with Login PDU for target authentication
- Addressed issues with transition to FULL_FEATURE_PHASE
- Now using launchd
- Addressed various incompatibilites reported for 3.3 with OpenSolaris, NetApp, Dell/EqualLogic and EMC targets
For immediate updates, follow Studio Network Solutions on Twitter. We've just created a Twitter account so that we can notify everyone more quickly about product updates! Be the first (literally!) to follow us: twitter.com/snstweets
Visit our website for more information on the globalSAN iSCSI initiator for Mac OS X.
Please note: These files will be removed when final versions are publicly released. Final versions of all software can be be obtained here.